Expires: 29 May 2022
Cows.ie is an Irish based company with over 30 years’ experience specialising in providing a full solution for the supply of high quality livestock to customers in Ireland, across Europe and many other countries.
Due to continued growth and further expansion, we are now recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join our team. A dynamic role with excellent opportunity for career progression for the successful candidate.
- Knowledge of the Agriculture Industry with particular focus on dairy stock.
- Excellent oral /written / verbal communication skills dealing one to one with customers & suppliers
- Target driven with strong organisational and time management skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Enjoy the energy of a fast-moving environment.
- Full Drivers Licence required.
The role is predominately based at the Company offices at Loughnavalley, Co. Westmeath
Sales Co-ordinator Requirements
- A qualification in agriculture or similar related field is an advantage
- Experience in a sales capacity / customer relations role
- Manage the administration regarding buying & selling of livestock
- Phone video & photo capturing of livestock - Training will be given
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Provide daily support to our sales team & management
- Experience in agricultural computer systems for livestock an advantage.
- Understanding and knowledge of Department of Agriculture livestock regulations an advantage
- Good computer skills (MS Office) recommended
Competitive package available to the successful candidate
To apply for this position, please send your CV with cover note to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for Applications is Friday, May 29th 2022.
Apply for this job